Cream Puff Dessert ( from Quilting in the Country’s Daily Desserts)
- Cream Puff dough ( enough to fill a 9 by 13 inch pan)
- 2 small packages of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 Cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Chocolate syrup
- Use your favorite recipe to make enough cream puff dough to spread on bottom of greased 9 by 13 inch pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 375* Fahrenheit, or until brown.
- When dough has cooled, prepare pudding with 3 cups of milk.
- Spread on top of cream puff crust and top with 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Refrigerate and drizzle chocolate syrup over top when ready to serve.