I found this recipe last year, and boy is it yummy! It is super easy, makes a TON, and you will want to eat it all in one sitting! But don’t do that, you will only get a stomach-ache! Instead, wrap it up in a pretty container, tie a bow around it, add a tag, and give it to your favorite friend, neighbor, teacher, ….
And don’t let the name fool you…you can make this ANYTIME of year…just change out the decorations to match your celebration!
- enough graham crackers to fill a jelly-roll pan ( or use 50 saltines)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 – 1 cup of toppings ( nuts, M&M’s, Heath bits, candy bits, whatever you like!)
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Lay crackers out on foil, filling in all spaces as much as possible.
- In pan, melt butter and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over crackers and spread out evenly.
- Place pan in 325* F oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle 2 cups of choc.chips over top. Let melt for a bit and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with your chosen topping.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes at least.
- Remove, break into chunks, and store in fridge ( will stay fresh for 1-2 weeks, but it won’t last that long!)