Cream Puff Dessert ( from Quilting in the Country’s Daily Desserts)
- Cream Puff dough ( enough to fill a 9 by 13 inch pan)
- 2 small packages of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 Cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Chocolate syrup
- Use your favorite recipe (*update: see recipe for dough below!) to make enough cream puff dough to spread on bottom of greased 9 by 13 inch pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 375* Fahrenheit, or until brown.
- When dough has cooled, prepare pudding with 3 cups of milk.
- Spread on top of cream puff crust and top with 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Refrigerate and drizzle chocolate syrup over top when ready to serve.
Recipe for cream puff dough:
- Bring 2 cups water and 1 cup butter to a boil in a saucepan.
- Take off heat and stir in 2 cups flour and a dash of salt.
- Add 4 large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Your dough is now ready to bake as directed above.